Features of Intersec’s Security Policies and Procedures Services
Just like your information technology and security needs, there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to IT and cybersecurity policies and procedures. Every organization has unique needs. At Intersec Worldwide, we design custom security policies that fit your company’s specific needs.
Our security policies and procedures and policy reviews are based on industry requirements, including PCI-DSS, GLBA, HIPAA/HITECH, etc. They cover both general information and security best practices.
Cybersecurity topics covered include:
- User access rights
- Acceptable user policies
- Network design and segmentation
- System configuration
- System patching and configuration management
- Secure application coding
- Physical and electronic access controls
- Event logging and review
- System security testing
- Firewall configuration
- Sensitive data minimization
- Sensitive data encryption (at rest and during transmission)
- Anti-malware systems
- File and data integrity system remediation
- Security log reviews
- Security information retention
- Incident and breach response
When it comes to guiding the behavior of your staff and employees, let us help you implement the most effective security policies and procedures.