& Incident Response (DFIR)
& Response (MDR)
- Remediation & Other Security Services
- Digital Forensics
- Contact Us
Jeff Tutton leads Intersec Worldwide’s team of innovative security visionaries. Under his direction and through his hands-on work, he has helped clients save hundreds of millions of dollars while ensuring the highest level of competence and service within the company.
Mr. Tutton has conducted over 200 onsite incident response, remediation projects, and security assessments for some of the largest merchants, processors, credit card brands, and banks in the world. His expertise is highly recognized throughout the industry, supported not only by his ability to achieve results but also through the loyalty he experiences from his clients. As President of Intersec, Mr. Tutton directs and manages client projects – leveraging his experience and skill to craft solutions to the most challenging digital security situations. He can also be found developing new solutions to improve client processes and increase their bottom line.
As one of the first in the industry to be certified as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) in the PCI Industry, Mr. Tutton became known as the first QSA to lead and successfully complete a major data breach remediation project for a Fortune 5 Company. Among his many certifications and achievements, he earned a Master of Science Degree in Information Security and Secure Electronic Commerce from the University of London, Royal Holloway – the world’s leading university in Cybersecurity. He is also widely recognized as a leading Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Notable Engagements Include:
- Lead Incident Responder & Remediation Project Manager for a Fortune 5 Company’s multi-year global cybersecurity project – leading a team of 50 Top Cybersecurity Engineers.
- Lead Remediation Expert for a Global Financial Institution’s 5-year engagement.
- Lead QSA and Senior PCI Remediation Consultant for two of the largest projects to date in the PCI industry.
- Court Expert Witness for multiple high-profile data breaches, incident response, and cybersecurity-related lawsuits.
- Lead Cybersecurity Consultant for numerous multi-million-dollar Incident Response, Forensics, and Remediation projects that were brought to successful completion.
- Lead Regulatory Compliance Consultant on a 12-month compliance project for one of the world’s largest retailers.
- Senior PCI Remediation Consultant for one of the world’s leading credit card brands – ensuring compliance with industry regulations and mandates during the two-and-a-half-year engagement.
- MSc. in Information Security & Secure Electronic Commerce from University of London, Royal Holloway
- PFI – Payment Card Industry (PCI) Forensics Investigator
- CCFE – Certified Computer Forensics Examiner
- DFIR – Digital Forensics & Incident Response Expert Witness
- PCI-Certified Qualified Security Assessor (QSA), PA-QSA, and PCI PIN-QSA
- CTGA – Certified TG-3 Assessor
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- C|EH – Certified Ethical Hacker